ShipBob fulfillment service syncs together with your e-commerce store to package and ship your orders, manage inventory. And analyze your supply chain data.
It integrates directly with major platforms like Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce and Wix. Read on this article for much other information about the ShipBob Review.
ShipBob has fulfillment centers across the country. Making it possible to separate your inventory for quicker delivery options.
When a customer places an order, its algorithm chooses the warehouse and mailman that gives the fastest shipping time at rock bottom price.
Here’s what ShipBop offers all of its members:
- Merchant dashboard for managing inventory and orders.
- Integrations with third-party e-commerce, marketing and inventory apps.
- Boxes, mailers and other packaging supplies.
- Same-day shipping for orders placed before noon.
- Reporting and analytics tools.
- Return processing.
Enterprises with an average number of 400 orders per month, shipping to US customers. Also get access to dedicated account managers.
Pricing and costs
When you register for ShipBob, it charges a one-time implementation fee. Though you’ll require to reach out to a sales rep for a particular quote.
Here’s an overview of its services and fees:
Cost: $25 for the first 2 hours, then $35 per receiver
Details: Monthly charge.
Cost: $40 monthly per pallet/$10 monthly per shelf/$5 monthly per bin
Service: Pick and pack.
Details: Number of picks per order.
Cost: Free for the first 5 picks per order, then $0.20 for additional picks.
Service: Standard packing.
Details: Boxes, mailers, tape and dunnage used for packing.
Cost: Included in your membership fee.
Details: Order specific.
Cost: Starts at $5.03 to $50+ depending on destination, weight, dimensions, shipping service and more.
Note: ShipBob offers prorated pricing. For example, if the goods on a single pallet sell out halfway through the month, it charges you $20 instead of $40.
How do I register with ShipBob?
To get started with ShipBob, request a quote and a sales rep will be back to you within 24 hours.
- Click on Get Started.
- Enter your name, contact information, company name, e-commerce platform, and a number of monthly shipments.
- Click Request a Quote.
Cancel your ShipBob account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And won’t need to pay a penalty fee.
ShipBob’s reporting tools offer you insight into your total revenue, the margin of profit, and daily revenue orders. It also analyzes:
- When and where to restock fulfillment centers.
- Impact of discounts and deals on stock levels.
- Average cart value per shipping method.
- Cost of shipping.
- Days in transit.
- Fulfillment cost per order.
- Storage cost per unit.
The data is evident and simple to understand, with tables, pie charts and graphs to assist you visualize the information.
Pros and cons
While ShipBob may be a dependable order fulfillment center, it’s its drawbacks. Ensure to weigh the pros and cons before signing up:
Integrate with multiple channels. Use ShipBob to manage and track orders through your website also as third-party vendors.
- Positive online reviews. it’s a powerful reputation for reliability and transparency when it involves its shipping process.
- Fast delivery. It provides two-day shipping wherever possible, capturing more sales to assist make you competitive.
- Seven location options to settle on from. So your business can expand across the country as your customer base grows.
- Can’t register online. It could take up to 24 hours to connect with a sales rep.
- Two-day shipping is often pricey. Unlike Amazon Prime, two-day shipping isn’t free for your customers. And also the hefty cost might be a turn-off for a few consumers.
- No mobile app. Business owners familiar with managing operations from a smartphone may find accessing their ShipBob account through a browser inconvenient.
ShipBob reviews and complaints
As of October 2020, ShipBob features a 4.1- out of 5-star Great rating on Trustpilot, compiled from quite 220 reviews. Overall, the reviews are very positive, highlighting ShipBob’s responsive customer service and transparent communication. People also applaud its easy-to-use interface.
It’s been accredited by the better Business Bureau since 2015, where it’s an A+ rating. However, a total of seven reviews lend a 1.4- out of 5-star rating. And ShipBob hasn’t responded to any of the complaints.