Just as easy as one can get to use the Zoom app on mobile phones, he/she can as well get Zoom Download for PC. Some users may want to prefer a wider screen when on the Zoom platform. And this can only be gotten with a tablet or better still a PC. And yes, of course, Zoom can be downloaded on your PC. It is easy and understanding to operate on the same as the mobile app.
Zoom Download for PC
There are several video conferencing solutions on the market, but Zoom has become the go-to choice for many various users worldwide. because of its unparalleled usability (easy to begin, join, and collaborate across any device), users quickly adopted it over other competing services. Also, with the Zoom free plan, you’ll host up to 100 participants, enjoy unlimited 1 to 1 meeting, 40 mins limit on group meetings, and an unlimited number of meetings. you’ll use Zoom on Windows 10 PCs through the official Zoom Meetings client app. The Zoom app is obtainable as a free download here.
After installing Zoom on your PC, launch the app and, click Join a gathering to affix a gathering without signing in. If you wish to log in and begin or schedule your own meeting, click check-in.
Once you join a gathering, you’ll access the meeting controls located at the underside of the window. If it’s not appearing, move your mouse within the Zoom window to display meeting controls.
How to Download Zoom for PC
Follow the steps below to download the Zoom app for our PC:
- Open your computer’s internet browser and navigate to the Zoom website at Zoom.us.
- Scroll all the way down to the underside of the page and click on “Download” within the web page’s footer (downside).
- On the Download Center page, click “Download” under the “Zoom Client for Meetings” section.
- The Zoom app will then begin downloading. you must then click on the .exe file to start the installation process.
Once installed, you may just log into your Zoom account, which might be founded via the Zoom website if you do not have already got one. Once created, you’ll be able to use Zoom as normal for all of your video calls and online meeting needs.
Features of Zoom
Here are the options you can access on the Zoom home screen once you are signed it:
- New Meeting: Start a rapid meeting. Click the downwards arrow to enable a video or use your personal meeting ID (PMI) for fast meetings.
- Join: Join a gathering that’s current.
- Schedule: founded a future meeting.
- Share Screen: Share your screen in an exceedingly Zoom Room by entering within the sharing key or meeting ID.
- Date and time with background-image: to alter the background image, hover over the image, and click on the camera icon.
- Upcoming meeting: Displays the subsequent meeting for the present day. Add a third-party calendar service if you would like to sync upcoming meetings.
Supported Windows Version
Zoom Download for PC is only supported on the windows version as detailed below:
- Windows 10. Note: For devices running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
Processor and RAM requirements
Zoom app recommends Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent) processor and 4GB of RAM. However, dual core and single core processor PCs Zoom features are limited.